Monday, February 25, 2013

Homemade Gdiapers Links to Tutorials & Patterns..



Homemade Gdiapers!! (All sizes with links to patterns & tutorials)


MY PATTERNS & TUTORIALS FOR HOMEMADE GDIAPERS WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEK!!   Until then check these out.

Homemade Gdiapers, patterns, tutorials, plus extras.


Gdiapers are expensive, even the used ones, so I was on a mission to find some patterns & make my own gdiaper covers, So I found several patterns & tutorials online I'll post links to the pages I found them on. I am currently making my own Patterns & tutorials, for these, it takes a lot of time to make your own because the measurements are hard to get because of the elastic in the diapers, & the medium & large I have are very used, one is the old version & 2 are the new versions & the different versions are different sizes, & it’s especially hard to make these since I do not have a size tiny/newborn, or a size small gdiaper. Actually the only patterns I found online were for newborn/small & medium Gdiapers, & those mothers made their patterns too.


My son is skinny; he is 16 months & only 21 pounds & is in a large gdiaper. The Gdiapers have always been a little smaller on him than the weight range, so I added some inches to mine, so he can wear them longer, & I even added a preemie, & extra large gdiaper pattern too. I do want to have at least one more child & I will definitely be making some of these for my future baby/s too. & there is no pattern out there for tiny or extra large Gdiapers, so I figured why not make those too while I'm at it.


I’ve also included links to making the pouches, inserts, & making any kind of cloth diaper into a gdiaper.

Plus I’m going to be uploading MY TUTORIALS & PATTERNS FOR HOMEMADE GDIAPERS sometime this week, I'm hoping to start uploading them tomorrow, or Wednesday. So check back soon for my style of gdiapers.

I found several patterns & tutorials online I'll post links to the pages I found them on.

My First favorite tutorial for sewing the gdiaper covers is: (using only a t-shirt & elastic)

My second favorite tutorial for sewing Gdiapers is: (I did a search of Gdiapers on her blog to view all her posts about making them so it’s easier to pick which one you want here’s the link)

Tutorial for using knit ribbing:

Pattern for Newborn/Small gdiaper cover: 

Pattern for Medium gdiaper cover:

Video tutorial of making a gdiaper:

Hybrid diaper:

Turning any cloth diaper into a gdiaper using gdiaper pouches & snaps:

Different types of homemade Gdiapers:

Homemade pouches:

Homemade gdiaper Inserts/Prefolds:

Homemade Inserts Patterns:

Homemade cloth wipes:

Other diaper measurements:
 
Size
Length
Crotch
Back
Front
Newborn
14 ½”
6 ½”
12 ¾”
9”
Small
16 2/3”
7”
14 1/5”
10 2/5”
Medium
17 ½"
7 ½”
15 ½”
10 ½”
Large
18 2/3”
7 5/7”
17 ½”
11 2/3”

1 comment:

  1. http://faulrebekkah.wix.com/rufflesandcalico
    Great homemade g-diaper ( all in 2) at great prices

    ReplyDelete